Brake Repair Shop
When you need to stop and stop quickly, every component of your brakes, whether pads, shoes, drums or rotors, need to be in tip-top shape. At Specialized Truck and Auto Service, we can test every brake component to know whether they need to be serviced or replaced. Warning signs of brake problems are: Low or hard brake pedal, continuous brake warning light, continuous squealing or grinding brakes, or a shimmy in your steering wheel when brakes are applied at high speeds. Don’t take any chances when it comes to your brakes. A little preventative maintenance can help you drive safely in many emergency situations.
Something that sets our shop apart from other repair centers is when we replace your pads we perform a number of intricate checks to make sure all of your brake components are working properly.
Our checks include:
- Removing and replacing brake pads
- Checking and lubricating all caliper pins and slides
- Making sure pads are moving freely within caliper bracket
- Making sure free-floating rotors are moving without any restrictions
- Removing all corrosion with roloc disc and apply anti-seize lubricants to hub and rotor mating services
- Installing all new hardware included with pads, including stainless steel shims
- Machining/resurfacing brake rotors, ensuring that the rotor thickness is within manufacturers specifications
- Bleeding system, if necessary
Please call us for all of your Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Porter, and Houston area brake repairs at 281-883-8362